Axis Healthcare (www.axishealthcaregroup.com) is transforming the practice of psychiatry by combining the systems-based and holistic framework of our clinical practice with the innovative telehealth platform and case management team of our corporate affiliate, Mindoula Health (www.mindoula.com).
We are rapidly growing and need top-notch psychiatrists to join our team!
Axis Healthcare psychiatrists provide inpatient and outpatient treatment at local community hospitals and clinics, aging related and telepsychiatry services powered by the Mindoula telehealth platform. In partnership with Mindoula, there are opportunities to trailblaze in the areas of collaborative care, readmissions reduction, and behavioral health population management, and to be part of a patient-centered revolution in behavioral healthcare.
We would love to speak with you about joining us if:
- You are a talented psychiatrist looking to work in a unique practice environment
- You have a strong psychopharmacology training and interest
- You are skilled in time management, problem solving, crisis intervention and multitasking as part of therapeutic team
- You have the ability to work collaboratively with other clinicians
- You are willing and able to provide on-call telephonic coverage up to one day per week and one weekend per month
- You want to change the world, and have the energy and initiative to do it!
You will love joining our team because:
- We are dedicated to helping team members develop their careers
- We provide supervision, education, consultation, and assistance to our team
- We provide comprehensive benefits and competitive compensation
- We are committed to developing innovative solutions that transform behavioral healthcare
- Licensed in the state of Maryland with active DEA license
- Board certification and a willingness to become licensed in Virginia, Washington, DC, or other geographies covered by our collaborative care and telepsychiatry services
Service Locations: Kensington, Bethesda, Waldorf, Clinton, Leonardtown, and Lexington Park, Washington DC
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!