How Does Being an AMP Member Benefit YOU?
- AMP works hard to advocate for all combined trained providers;
- AMP educates and raises awareness about the importance of integrated practice and to advance the field of integration;
- AMP committees are regularly engaged in understanding and meeting your needs, whether they be as a clinician, teacher, researcher, and trainee;
- AMP is also an important network to connect you with individuals who share the passion that you have for integrated care;
- E-newsletters and webinars; and
- You receive a discounted rate at our Annual Meeting & Scientific Program in October, please save the dates for October 17-19, 2019 at the Emory Conference Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
General Member: A Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy who is actively engaged in clinical practice or research in the area of medical, neurologic and psychiatric disorders. ~ $275.00
Early Career – General Member: A Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy in the first 5 years of post-residency/fellowship who is actively engaged in clinical practice or research in the area of medical, neurologic and psychiatric disorders. ~ $225.00
Associate Member: An allied health professional or advanced practice provider with a graduate degree and an interest and expertise in the treatment of patients with medical, neurologic and psychiatric problems. (Examples include: Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Psychologist, and Social Worker, et al.) Associate Members may not vote or serve as Officers or Councilors of the Association but may attend and participate in meetings of the Association as well as serve on Association Committees. The Nomination Committee will present associate member applicants to the Council for approval. ~ 200.00
Resident Fellow Member (RFM): Shall be a M.D. or D.O. who is currently a resident physician or fellow. RFM’s must have an established interest in the integration of general medicine and psychiatry and be in good standing, as defined by his/her training director. RFM’s may not serve as Officers but may participate in meetings of the association as well as serve on association committees. The exception to this are the four elected RFM representatives serving on the AMP Council. ~ $100.00
Student Member: Shall be a student of medicine, osteopathy or any health profession. Student Members may not vote or serve as Officers but may participate in meetings of the association as well as serve on association committees. ~ $40.00
***PLEASE NOTE: All memberships are on a calendar year term. Membership starts on January 1 and ends on December 31 of each year no matter when you sign up or renew.
To apply for membership with The Association of Medicine and Psychiatry